Monday, July 4, 2022

Change of Venue

 It was a dark place, with clandestine, serendipitous meetings. For 10 years  the old building, it's seasons, mood and ambience set a tone. Snatched moments, the roles of each of us, put the relationship in a capsule. It was defined. 

Four years, it has been since seeing the truck driver. Outside of that space who are we. What is this, and can it survive.

Lots of texts pass between us. No meetings. a phone call.

The time is never right. 

We are out in a different world. 

The longing has never faded. We both question what it is that makes us want to continue.

I prep and preen each time there may be an opportunity. 

"The reason I ask is that  I will be out your way and will have a moment to stop by." 

Just as other times that fell through, I said " no he will not be home. It would be great to see you. "

I had plans  that day, I didn't break them. I didn't  groom, or prep. The house was not clean. The yard was not manicured.

I liked all things to be in place before. Special corcets were made in England by hand. I hid them under my work clothes. A fire was lit, the smells of something good cooking in the kitchen.

I thought it all was why he lusted after me. I was somehow special.

He texted he was nearby, I told him where I lived. 

I could not take take my eyes off him. I drank him in. His eyes, his face.

I gave him a tour of the place. " you always have the most interesting homes"

"I don't have much Time. I just wanted to see you. "

He kissed me. "I wasn't sure how it would be after so long"

It was like time had never passed. It was a zone that belonged to us. Not a place.

He opened his pants, I tasted his sweet cock. Our conversation was smooth and connected.

Our bodies had no boundaries. Our touch was honest, like best friends, no limits. No fears. Confident.

We reminisced of our time before. 

" I love you so fucking much" I said

"What did you say" 

"nothing"

"If you don't tell me I coming over there ....and... 

" I love you so fucking much"

He smiled so big. Like a gift had been given to him that he had always wanted.

So softly. with passion....." I love you too".

And so it ended. Till the next time there is a moment in time.






4 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Time away from real friends doesn't change the nature of the friendship. The passion remains, it only takes the spark to rekindle the flame. "Until next time" is such a hopeful and sad phrase. I hope it's soon!

Same sassy girl said...

Woohoo! So glad to hear he finally made his way to you, and the old chemistry still burns!! -Sassy

Anonymous said...

So pleased you were able to reconnect again

David - UK

JFBreak said...

I love your descriptions of these brief encounters. Frustrating, I'm sure, but you appreciate what you get. I'm sure he does too.