Thursday, August 13, 2015

Waiting

He said he would be late,  but I knew  he would try but the odds of him spending the night were slim.
So I am waiting in the hot tub.

Not much is happening in  my life right now. Very busy with work. Also have to go over the libretti for carman. 
Two weeks a play mate of mine stopped by  with a friend of  his. Later he said he felt nervous to be in the same room with my husband.  I guess I am  used to that because of the  truck driver.

Earlier this  summer he stopped by,  it was so clear he just wanted something  quick and to be on his way.
I would have none of that. I teased him with my tongue,  and sucked him in the kitchen,  then told him to go fishing and  come back later for dinner.
When he returned I had a nice meal prepared,  wine, and later  on  the hot tub.
We had an amazing  fuck in front of the fireplace.
Then off to bed.
It was just as I planed it.
The next morning,  he hung out with other guests,  inviting  then for a boat ride.
I have a funny knack  for helping people  connect and feel at home here. Hoping he finds his way back and we spent more time together.
Still waiting.....

4 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Is this a happy or sad post? Because I can read it either way, but tonight, as I get ready for bed, i will count it as happy.

It certainly was sexy.

Seeking Connection said...

I am liking circumstances in my love life as neither happy or sad, just is. It feels cozy, and complete to have no strings, hangups. It's kind of like a bond without the rules, a different dimension.

Seeking Connection said...

And very sexy too :-)

Seeking Connection said...

And very sexy too :-)