Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Reality TV

I just got another call from National  Geographic.  They are sending out a producer who is looking for a particular  individual for next season.  I don't  really fit that bill, but am a great location for the search.  I gave some suggestions,  like have an interview with  our editor  from the local  paper,  put a add on the radio, and contact  community  leaders. That should give them a  good start. 
Doing a show here from my place would cut down on my already  slim to none sex life.

4 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Was the producer a man or a woman?

Advizor54 said...

I may know her

Seeking Connection said...

In the biblical sense, or in the real world? Small world.

Advizor54 said...

Can you e-mail me? I'd like to confirm what I know but not in public. :-)