Friday, August 7, 2015

It didn't look promising

He pulled in this morning,  rushing to his duties  as I egerly  meet him  with the key.
"Staying out if trouble?".

Yes I said, sadly.  You?
"Too busy for for trouble ".

He went on to say his truck broke  down Wednesday,  and he had a headache,  maybe a cold was coming on.
We chatted slightly as I filled out tge check and finished  paperwork. He said he was into tge last lodge at 8pm, was hungry,  so stayed.
I said I could hardly  sleep last night at all for wanting him, the anticipation, my longing for him unbearable.
He flushed, "my dick is getting hard".
He pulled it out. I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth.
Right there in the dining room with both doors open, and guests still in their cabins.
I took him to the sitting room,  and sucked him more.
I pointed to the  new couch "it has never been fucked on, it needs it".

"I have to be in you.....
We went to the kitchen where he fucked me from behind.  Being shorter it was not quite the best way.
So I took him to the back, locked the door, pulled down my pants on got on my bed so he could enter me from behind.
I was so dripping  wet he slide in my tight pussy and pounding hard,  he whispered  "oh god I want you every night,  I want to lick your ass and cum in you....."
I could feel him swell as he came hard and deep in me.

Not everyone  gets to do this.....

4 comments:

JFBreak said...

Now that is hot!

Seeking Connection said...

Sometimes I can't believe I have these experiences. I am so plain, he is sexy.

Advizor54 said...

Holy Fuck. How am I going to explain my boner as I go to bed now/ Watching "Sports Center" is a poor excuse. :-)

Same sassy girl said...

Oh my... that man helps you write very sexy posts! Glad he delivered!