Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Having some health issues

High blood pressure  sent me to the emergency room  last week. I am fine , but still trying to get  it under control.

The worst of it was tge panic attacks.  I am not afraid of  anything so it took me by surprise.  Pretty  frightening too.

Not feeling well would explain a lot of things. Like not writing  more,  not fucking near enough,  and just plain not enjoying  life.

I like hearing from you all and reading other blogs.

For now, I just want to get better.

Miss you all.

2 comments:

JFBreak said...

Hopefully they can give you a an easy medication to get things under control. It takes some time to get the right fix, but it can be controlled.

Ryan Beaumont said...

Take it easy but make sure you stay active. Nice walks in the beautiful May weather is always good!