Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Feeling much better

Just getting  used to side effects of  blood  pressure  meds. Feeling  much love and support  from bloggers and friends here online. 
Was thinking  my life was pretty much  over.

Some people are  coming to look at the place , I think they will buy it.
It leaves me remembering the the secret  good times I have made here for myself.  Deviating from all I knew of myself  prior to  moving to the heart of darkness.

It is like a  part of me that lived with a vengeance  to be good turned in  on it's  self for survival of my soul.

How do I reconcile that?

The painting, the window, just to make it real in some sense.

Waiting for it all to be exposed.

What is real?

I took a run down historical lodge, known for crime, prostitution,  murder,  fighting all odds, and made it something good.

I found out  that our first governor's brother run prostitutes through here. So much history  and intriguing information  buried here.

My little story of love, betrayals, and survival is a drop in the  bucket.

No comments: