Friday, August 22, 2014

just a quick question........

So we are going at it hot and heavey, he leaves to go down there, and a pause.....

"Did you shower today?"

What the hell?

Of course I did, I even wash before he drive up, I brush my teeth.  Everything is good.......

Or so I thought.

We have not had sex in a month and a half. Maybe there was a bad experienced  between then and now that was not me.

Or I am an old leaky lady could there have been some miss hap?

Could a dingle berry rolled from it's patch?

Well what ever, I do taste good if i say so myself. On or off his cock.

Any Guy's have an opinion?

2 comments:

CuriousRob said...

It's possible it has nothing to do with the taste or smell, just that he wants to know it's been recently washed. Some people have hang-ups about that, and don't want any scent but fresh soap when they're going down on someone. I've never understood it myself; I don't want anything nasty, but I want pussy to taste like pussy!

Seeking Connection said...

Thanks Rob. Usually that comment would not bother me. It's just he never said anything like that before. It took me off guard.

But your answer makes sense. Thank you.
Nepoleon would wriye Josephine and tell her not to wash so he could taste her when he came home from battle.