Friday, August 15, 2014

"You here"

I saw the truck pull up ..I was on the phone attending a meeting.  I walked out to greet him. He asked where the beer needed to go. I went to get him the key. He said looked so sad as if he had cheated on me. Maybe something is very wronge at home? I will never know. His Facebook indicates all is well and family will travel to visit soon.
The husband rushes in takes the key then walks him to the storage.  They have a very long conversation.  Hunting mostly.  And fishing. I am distracted from my meeting to watch their lips from the big dining room.  He seems so sad. Then the check is signed he walks out. I watch as he is parked outside my office window. He signed his log, jumps out his truck and talks more to the husband about the smoker.
It seems like he spent more time than we ever do fucking.

No comments: