Friday, August 22, 2014

Hmmmm that explains it.....

Delivery day.

"Its a bit nippy out" he says.
I sign the check and take the receipt.
"Yep it's getting there...fall, I don't like seeing come so soon."
"It's good, I go hunting next week, and "he" comes home the 2nd...right."

Yes he does....

Wait, is that why you spend so much time talking to the husband? You spend more time talking to him than we do fucking!

We laugh.

"Yes just trying see when he is home so I can set up the threesum"

We go to the cubbie behind the bar, I love licking and kissing his cock, till he moans and quivers, and begs to be in me.

We try fucking standing doggy but the floors slant so I am more shorter than he.
We take off for my bed room.....the marrage bed, And strip. It was a good long fuck, with intermitant cock sucking and pussy licking. I am getting used to how my legs shake and how good it feels.

It was deep cums, all over me.

I love how his body releases to me, his skin reaches out to become me, and him connected. Nothing more, no words, are needed. No promises to keep, no commitments to make, no plans......just real.

We talk a little after. He is sweet so here and now, not like most people.

I just love him. We never have to say it the words. It is what it is in the gise of fucking randomly.  and after all these years ....it is good.

I thank him in a breath from all parts of my soul as if it speaks without my efforts.

He blushes....

No comments: