Friday, March 14, 2014

FFF What a Suprise

Word Limit: 200Word Bonus: +10, per inch, of the biggest cock you've ever handledRequired Word: SuitForbidden Words: Penis, Cock, Prick, Dick, Dork, Dong, Pecker, Johnson, Wang, ElvisExtra Credit: What does he do for a living?


Ahhhhh.. tonight is the night! The kids are staying at mother"s, and I get the night off. I cleaned all day then went and had a pedicure, my hair done, and had a message. Lord knows I desires it.
Work has been overwhelming, thank goodness tax time is over ...for me anyway.

I think I will order in. Hmmmmm let's see who delivers and what am i hungry for?
So nice and quiet, I think I will light a fire in the fireplace, and light some candles. A bubble bubble bath, yes icing on the cake. With a glass of wine.

As I settled down into the bubbles I was jolted by the memory of the last night ......before the accident took him away.

Tears ran down my face, seemingly for the first time I really missed him...missed it.

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzź

Dear God !!!! was that the door bell? Dam it.

I reached for a towel, and cracked open the door. There was a young man in a suit. A badge
On his jacket with his name. I couldn't make it out trough my tears.

He said" I am here to share the message of the Mormon Faith, Is there anything I can do for you this day"

I really don't know what came over me, maybe I was mad for being interrupted, or just plain exhausted from of religious people trying to fix me.

But I flung off my towel, and shouted "yes!!!! there is something you can do!" he slipped in the door embracing me gently. I felt my knees go out from under me. He held me up as we stumbbled to the floor. I only remember my lips caressing his skin. He licked a trail across my chest my tummy, as my legs spread wide his arms hooked around them. His licked, and sucked as though making love to to my pussy.

I couldn't take any more, I needed him in my mouth, then deep in me.

His suit fell off like a silk scarf. There it was, so young, so fresh. pink. I could only look at it's beauty before taking him in, deep in my throat.

We Finished , he snuggled me tight, and fell asleep.

In the morning he wss gone. I thought it must have been a dream.....till I found the book.

for more FFF follow this link

1 comment:

Tom said...

Finally a reason to open the door for missionaries :) Nice story!