Thursday, March 6, 2014

FFF Time......how do you read it



MONDAY, MARCH 3, 2014

FFF Prompt - Escape

Word Limit: 400
Bonus Words: +100 if she can kick ass.
Required Phrase: "Hell hath no fury...
"Forbidden Word: Kryptonite
Extra Credit: Give someone a cheesy accent.



His look seemed frightened, so I submitted with our secret word. I loved taking him to the edge where is power as my master limited out. He liked it too. It gave him the power he wanted, needed. "Thank you" I said, sighing one last time, it felt so good. The sting of his hand on my ass.

I could kick his ass...but no...still want him, for now. Too exciting to walk away just yet.

After all he had a new plan. "She is so submissive, and you could teach her so much, she is eager to learn"  A new Sub for me ? It was really for him. He could share her and keep the others interested in us. Maybe bring a man or two my way. I liked being shared. I liked tricking them into finding more places to pleasure me. New skills to take home.

She was bland looking. Married to an older man. Very religious. She wore long skirts, and a head covering. She pretended her way into our world.

"She is so like minded for you, and knows the same people you do" Not something I liked. My real life was so differnt.

Then it came.......She called telling me she was moving in with him.  I knew this wasn't quite the truth , something was missing.  He liked his life, his freedom. And after all he was mine.

She looked skinny, worn out now. As the last man came up to her, he stroke her thigh, softly          
He kissed her flesh, moving to her feet, he loved feet and knew the pleasure zones there. I had choisen each man carfully. The under arm, the small of the back, the neck, the forehead. To each his own.

Then it was his turn. As the last man came in her he walked forward, stroking his dick. As the man passed, he kissed her pussy from his lips. Bent down on his knees, sucked his cock tasting them both. As he did with each man as they passed. Now it was his turn to have her. She looked so excited to be pleasing him, her last, her own, as she looked at me with a sneer. Then to her surpise......he licked deeply sucking the cum from her pussy. He moaned deeply.   then he stroaked his dick and came on her face. and walked away.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.


For more FFF fun follow this link

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Man, there is a whole lot of weird gonigon here. I like it.

Same sassy girl said...

Seems so real... way outside my experience but you make it sound hot! Great take!