Thursday, March 13, 2014

a day in the life

I wake up when I want. 6:30 or so. They I feed and water the dogs. Make the coffe. Get dressed in my warm clothes to walk ou to the chicken coop feed and water, collect eggs. After that since it is time to plant starts for the organic gardens. I make sure everting is not drying out. Oh and I grow fodder for the chickens. I then oen for business, field calls , take reservations, give trail conditions, update blog and other business related chores.

Make sure the toilets are flushing, a task because all the pipes sit on permafrost.

Today is the day the truck driver passes. I never know if he will stop. it is just like a a mirage.

I would take a ski but the wind is crazy blowing,

I sit a few board of directors and just have a few things that I do for them.

Last night was chat night. You would think a bunch of cheaters could get along,  keep it real. Most do. There is so much experiance, and knowlege to be gained. Also support when you need it. Cheating is harsh. I am greatful for the friends I have made there. And for that matter the friends he in the blogisphere.

When I have time and am inspired I paint.

1 comment:

GoodWill said...

I enjoyed seeing a bit into the daily life of you! Sounds like a busy but good day. Well, at least it could be given the right company.