Thursday, November 21, 2013

It's the not knowing

Till it happens. Then the kiss . And feeling him melt in my arms. I walk him to the kitchen, to show him the new paint and our room. I painted the floor. He unbuttoned his shirt, I undo his paints. Drop to my knees, take him in my mouth. Kissing his balls, stroking him. We go to my bedroom.  For tge first time we are fully naked , our skin can touch. He eats me, amazing, I shook, he took me with such confidence. I could feel him ....really feel we were connected.

He said I could do this every night. He mentioned spending a weekend. Or maybe a night....in two weeks.
The weather will be very bad tonight. Snow rain. He will have to travel quickly to get home.

As always, I thanked him. He chuckled, and breathlessly said, thank you.

No comments: