Saturday, November 16, 2013

FFF ....this time let's do it,


FF Challenge - You have 100 words to make me cum.You get 25 extra words if you write it on Thursday and do it in one draft, typos and all.GO!

"How do I know you?"

A friend friend said we should meet be friends as you pass my house every now and then.
She said we were like minded, and I needed someone like that here ....in the heart of darkness.

"LOL yes , and I can guess which friend said that"

Then it began. I like, a shared, a small note.

Hey there is a meteor shower this weekend, who can join me in the hot tub. I wasn't expecting any resonce, there was never any. 

"Intice me"

That was the message.

Hot coco, home made cookies, 

"And....."

A warm cabin

"And......"

Or a warm fire to fall breathlessly exhausted in front of.

"See you soon"


2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

I love fireplace rug sex!!! College girlfriend, vintage cottage in the avenues, a huge fireplace and several dead trees later we fell breathlessly exhausted. Thanks for a great post and a wonderful memory.

When is the next meteor shower?

Seeking Connection said...

I am not sure when, but the lights are supposed to be the best this year. Floating brandy glasses and cigars in the hot tub,.