Sunday, July 10, 2016

The thing is home

The thing that I live with us at home. He shows up like 4 hours late with the boat he never told me he was considering buying. Not the first time he's done s*** like that. I bought a house and I didn't tell you. What the f***. I work a f****** 16 hour a day job running his business my back is busted up I can be really motherfucks stand up and he's out camping for the next book in 3 days. I'm stuck here motherfucke working or you just f*** off. I'm responsible for the reputation of this business and everything that happens here and he just doesn't give a s*** I just had to vent I'm just like seriously. Was wondering why he was so sorry motherfucks sweet to me. It's like everybody knows he's been f****** around on me from the very f****** beginning. I f****** hate him.

No comments: