Monday, July 25, 2016

Due to ...

I have been having a siatca  episode.  Very debilitating. 

But I have been uplifted  by reading fellow bloggers.

I did have a lovely  kiss from the truck  driver.

It amazes me how the world around us  disappears and we become  one. The place us open, packed,.the husband  is near by. His friend  is at the bar. As we round the conner in a tiny place he whispered  " I want to fuck you"
One more step , we embrace,  and kiss. I taste his sweetness,  the sweat on his cheeck, as we slip away,  and 4 steps farther,  are in the bar, I hand him the key.

He is  flushed and bright,  rosy  cheeks. It is though  he is lighting the room, and everyone else is in the shadows. 
We all go about  our business.  The truck driver  and I are in a dimension no one sees.

No comments: