Friday, March 11, 2016

In the mean time. ...

The truck driver made his usual  rounds, albeit the husband  is home from work due to  massive  layoffs  on the north slope. 

The truck driver came in  chatted with us both. Whew, I thought this will be easy, what our future  from now on will be.

As he brought the delivery in I walked to the kitchen to contin cooking. He followed me in as the conversation with the  husband continued .  He watched as the  husband turned away, he grabbed  his cock, and mouthed " I need you so bad"

I nearly  fainted. 

Then  as he  talked to the  husband  though  the pass through . He then proceeded to make his way to the walk-in.

"You have a pink mixer?"
You never noticed,  as I mashed the potatoes he asked  why I didn't  have  a masher.  I walked to a self and pulled my antique  one from it's  crock.  Does your's have a green handle?  When he looked my way, I licked it sensually.  He laughed. 
When he was done collecting the  check,  receipt,  and went to the door,  I softly said thank you, as I did every time we made love.
His knees buckled, he sighed audibly, he tremmered, as he pushed the door open to leave.....

Maybe it's  not over yet.


I

1 comment:

Same sassy girl said...

Oh, you two! So delicious the way you tease each other!