Monday, March 28, 2016

I couldn't find you...

The phone rang it was him. I couldn't find you on Facebook. Is he home? No he is at work I can speak . Will you be alone tomorrow morning? Around 8:39 o'clock? Can I see you?

Yes you can see me . I couldn't wait to see him it has been so long.

I could hardly sleep that night. He arrived late a little after 9 o'clock. His last delivery held him up.

I can't stay long he said. The salesman is right behind me. I asked if he would stop if he saw his truck here. Yes he would stop if you saw his truck here. I took him in my arms and held him at least I have this. And he embraced me close. Kissed me deeply and passionately .
Your hair is getting so long.
You asked me not to cut it I said.
He shook his head held me close and kissed my hair.
You look good with long hair I like it.
I must taste you he said.
We locked the doors I did not want to get caught.
He kissed me again.
I sank to my knees  took him in my mouth.
Sweet taste and the way he responded to me.

We ended up in my bedroom. In the short time that we were able to be together he knew how to touch me. He whispered I could do this every night for the rest life.
I love his words even though I knew they were just for this moment.
As always afterward we sat by the fire and talk just mundane everyday things. It does not feel like it is just physical.
The days pass and there is no conversation no texting no email. There are no birthday presents no meals together no flowers. There are just these moments that we have every several months.
He is such a light to my weary soul. At times I want something more. But this is what it is, and it's  better than  nothing  at all.

4 comments:

Same sassy girl said...

Oh you two... always so hot when you get together!

Seeking Connection said...

It 2as interesting. Today the sales guy before he walked out the door said"oh, what is your cell number, I have yours and husband s" . He has texted me , and Facebook messaged many times. I think he knows, and supports this liason.

Advizor54 said...

So very very hot. "I sank to my knees"... wow, but did he do the same? Did he return the favor to make sure it was shared?

Seeking Connection said...

Yes, there is this intense need, desire, that happens the moment we see each other. The feelings both physical, mentally, and emotionally spill out in simple and intense touch of our lips, finger tips, and skin.