Friday, January 15, 2016

Well

After bailing the race out two years  in a row, helping them to get their shit together they have decided that I need to go, but will remain  a checkpoint  for  their race until  they find another  one.

If we didn't  help them the race would have ended last year. Not only that, because  of lack of  snow  in other areas,  quafier races like this were canceled.  It would have drastically hurt the Iditarod.  I was told this by one of their officials, with tears in his  eyes.

All of this year they begged other lodges  that are closed,  and want nothing  more to do with them because  of  their disfunction to do this. Plus the lodges hate dog racing, mushers,  and the mess. They prefer to  think of themselves as fancy  restaurant /resort

But, they despise the thought of me, an out sider. Having anything to do with it.

Even  the board is swayed by the it. I will fight this till my last breath,  they my very well loose this race, because  of it.

The mushers may also revolt because of the  bad treatment they have given us.

We gave the race our very best.

It's not  over yet.

No comments: