Tuesday, January 19, 2016

He walked in my bar in a cloud of Marijuana smoke

Hung over from the wild party  the night before he sauntered in. He started his sales pitch "the team needs you to step down from the board, and play the game  you do best."
Like?
With a scrunched  up face he implied  washing dishes, cleani ng   toilets, and making beds.
I reminded him  of all things I brought to the organization. Also that I sit on other boards.
He said that all we want from you is a check point,  if we need it next year.
I said I didn't  want to hang around being dry humped. By this board, or by him.
"But before you  resign,  vote for my friend to be president, and we are going to hire a bookkeeper " he said. WTH. I saved them shit tons of money,  and gave them my space fir their event  free for two years .
Think of it we will have a sports caster right here, and go pros. Lots of media coverage.
They did nothing to promote  my lodge for two years,  and left my name out of all TV reports.
A lot fuck you's were said.
Then I sent all the treasurer  stuff down the highway, and resigned.

No comments: