Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Just mad, and I can't sleep

People can be pretty  stupid.  I don't  even know where to  start.
Instead of just asking me to do something an entire  board of directors played nice to  me.
They wouldn't write in the minutes things they voted on if I was part of it. When confronted the secretary when behind my back and asked for my resignation,  stating I was crazy, and stupid.  Uneducated. 
She did mean things to me.
But final  straw for her was my letter to the board regarding  her "friend " who is also on the board.
She was very surprised that he and  a few others did not jump up and follow  her out the door.
She imploded on herself.  I had never been called so many swear  words by a bunch of  Christians.
I always thought it  odd how they  sat so close at meetings.  She and he texting.
He is a southern  Baptist  pastor.
Some  people still  suprise me.


4 comments:

GoodWill said...

I think the thing that becomes most surprising, is that we continue to be surprised by people. At this point in my life I've learned I shouldn't be surprised by people's behavior...yet I still am. It's sad at times.

Seeking Connection said...

Yes, it is.

Seeking Connection said...

Yes, it is.

Advizor54 said...

People are stupid and mean, but mostly stupid. We think we are fooling everyone, when no one is fooled at all.