Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I could smell the sweet sexyness of his skin

I was 3 rooms away, and yet it was like he was right next to me. I walked to the house as he was talking to my husband and delivering the order. They talked about hunting as usual, then the subject of the building of the new cabins came up. As he was unloading the alcohol onto the floor it looked up at my husband and said " I can come out and help you" the look in his eyes with the same look I had seen so many times before. I could spend the night.
Sometimes I think that gender attraction is very blurred.
My husband has been very busy helping one of our neighbors build his house. He seems so gleeful and happy to spend time with another man. Maybe it's something that they all do. But to me it looks like there's something more going on when my husband looks at men.

Well the truck driver was still here my husband walked away into the other room. He looked at me and grab himself and said I want you. He did that several times when my husband wasn't looking. Soon as you left I immediately texted him and said I need you I miss you. He texted back and his simple way, I wanted you. He drove off.

No comments: