Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Husband is drunk off his ass,

Just trying to make it through the night without reacting.
Ugh.

I just got home from a great board meeting.  I accomplished my goals and did an amazing job. 

Wish I had a sober coherent partner that appreciated my efforts.

I will just share with you all. It was great. I opened the place as a check point for  a dog race. Not just any, a qualifier for the Iditarod.

What a major hoot. Howling dogs, and famous mushers.
I baked lots foe cookies, cakes. And breakfast rools. The coffee was hot and free.
Simple pure home made food.
A warm fire, lots of room to crash.

It was an Alaskan event, done to perfection.

There, that was what kept me away from you all.

Thanks for letting me share.  ♡

2 comments:

Ryan Beaumont said...

Sounds like Wolfgang Puck couldn't have done any better!

Seeking Connection said...

Thank you ♡