Thursday, January 29, 2015

He's here

I am hiding like a little girl.  I can't bare to hear his voice.

How silly.....

I want him so.

The husband can take care of the order.  Fortunately he is doing just that. It wouldn't take long.
I can hear him taking the empty keg.
Please leave, leave quickly.

I feel so old and ugly today.

I hear his voice. He is taking the delivery to the back. God.....so close.

They are out of plump jack I hear him say. I only order it because it smells and tastes like him.

Speak louder......

He enjoys talking to the husband. Maybe he enjoys knowing he fuck his wife.

It can't be long now. Just go.

I love his rough voice.

"Honey can you come out here?"

Shit....

It was about the bill and some kegs I had ordered.

It was so good to see him.

We chatted about the new cat, laughed.  It was great.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Same sassy girl said...

Your posts about him are poetry. Lush, sexy poetry. It warms me up on a cold morning!