Wednesday, December 17, 2014

the roads have been icy

the trails have very little snow.we can't groom the trails and no one can come up the highway due to the roaddue to the road conditions. It It's nice to have a quiet and the alone time. But it would be nice just for one guest to come up to the lodge and hang out in the hot tub or in the sauna.I have a meal with to sit in front of the fireplace. Take a ski.
Soulstice is
the new moon so the lights over Mount McKinley would be spectacular.
out of frustration and horniness I texted the skier.

me: Hey

Skier: hey you how is the snow

Me: ok not muc  but skiable.

Skier: I need it

Me: me too

skier: hm mmm...

are you at home.

Me: yes
I need to get in the shower soon,
want to make me wet before I jump in?
Can you call?

Skier: no privacy but I want to

Me: I will think of your cock in me while I touch myself...

I will think of you wanting me...

My taste ...on your lips...kissing m=-e

Lol am I being too much of a tease?

Skier: Oooooooo keep going
I should drive out today to check the snow....lol

Me: you should
Let me know if you can, I will fire up the sauna

Skier: I should of thought of this earlier......dam lol
 Me : lol, I had better stop playing and get my shower then

Mmmmmmm one more

Skier: let me call and listen...i can't talk much

Me : ok

He called, we came togather, I came more

He wispered "I so want to come there.......


Such is life in a remote place. sigh... text rape.

No comments: