Friday, September 19, 2014

It's a lonely and horney night

I had a visit from the truck driver today. Not a visit really I had a delivery.  we chatted for a little while.  I acted as though I didn't miss him.
We usually flirt more . I asked why he was so late I thought he was coming tomorrow. He said he was talking to the other Lodge on her about hunting. And that one of his deliveries was a lodge that was closing for the summer and all of the alcohol had to be removed and loaded onto the truck.

He said that he could stay the night next week. But my schedule wouldn't allow for that. So he asked if I could meet in that hotel. I said that was a great idea. And that if there were any changes you would have to let me know. He said there wouldn't be any changes. It would be the first time that we ever spent the night together.
I sighed. It has been so long for me. He shook his head and said yes for me too except for last week. He went on to say that he was standing in for another driver and the clerk at the liquor store in Anchorage what to do f*** him in the cooler. But he kind of backpedaled on the story and said that he wouldn't have sex with her even though she was very attractive. We've then talked about all the places in the lodge that we had sex. The high tunnel, the kitchen, the banquet room, the list goes on. We talked about what we do and if we should bring toys. He said he might be bring his friend for a threesome. But we both agreed that it would be fine just for us two.
He said he was getting hard but this a long day and he hadn't had a shower this morning but so that he was too dirty. That is never happened before we always fuck.
As he walked behind the bar he said I can't leave without touching you. He held me softly and kiss me. His eyes flashed blue his cheeks pinkened.
"Are you ok" he said. I just feel so dizzy.

If you read his Facebook page you would see a really happy family man with friends who love him. But every conversation that we have Is about some of the women that he has been with. it is almost as if he is a single person.
I can't explain what it is that I feel when I'm around him. Makes no sense in my head. My body trembles I get dizzy my fusion fuzzy. It is though the ground shakes beneath my feet.
The type of insanity I'm sure.
What is the heart of darkness, this place stumbled upon and the weakest depth of my lonely heart.

3 comments:

JFBreak said...

I've never been to Alaska but I have seen Ice Road Truckers, Mountain Men, and Alaskan State Troopers, so that makes me at least somewhat familiar (just kidding). I would just imagine though that if your friend is a delivery guy with a lot of overnight routes, he probably has plenty of opportunity to get with all his customers without raising a whole lot of suspicion from his wife. I wouldn't mind reading his blog!

Seeking Connection said...

Me too!!!! I hear plenty of stories of his philandering.what's funny is he's always asking me I know about all these other guys I'm f****** . And he's like oh I barely get it from my wife. And then someone will come in and tell a story about you knL the big titted waitress .
I wish he would not be so secretive. I have one friend who tells me just about everything about his sexual exploits on trips and at conferences. It's fun to exchange stories. But the truck driver is very secretive.

Advizor54 said...

Isn't love and lust the best kind of insanity. We should insist that the world move beneath our feet. I hope the schedule holds. I hope he holds you more.