Monday, September 29, 2014

Phone sex, sexy text from delivery guy and a good radio interview

A good day I'd say.
Phone sex was with a guy met on POF a few years ago. It was one of those just want to meet someone to ski with things. He was trolling. Looking for a sugar baby. He got me.

Delivery guy fell for a Facebook trick and I texted him. He asked if I was free thursday. I am not.  I told him I missed his sweet taste. He texted back...." I get hard just thinking of my cock going in your pussy."
He has to get back to town early. Has a delivery in town. Probably will see the getto carrs clerk.  Ugh I am jealous.

Christian radio interview. ..I think I nailed it.

3 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Phone sex is fun. #jealous. LOL

Seeking Connection said...

It is. I started watching house of cards. It us supposed to enlighten me about behind the scenes in both politics and the opera. Lol I just want to sing and do public service.

CuriousRob said...

"Christian"
"Nailed it"

I see what you did there! ;-)