Saturday, April 8, 2017

This should be very interesting

I am siting in this  place called humpies. A cute young night life place.
It's across from the PAC
Proforming arts center.

I truly needed a break from lodge life. So invited a few friends,  well iam despite.
Not too many people enjoy opera.
So this person is a first timer.

Not only that....

She among other things  us an Elvis Presley impersonator.

An eighties rocker by trade. She is in town training to be a bud tender.
Yes, it is now legal here.

My search started on facebook.  No takers.

I have been going through this weird life change. Turning into an old person.

My Accuputure person, and qigong massage people have frightening words of wisdom.

My life will come out in the open. What was unseen will be seen.

If I had a life. But just my old ways open ....

Dear lord.

2 comments:

Southern Swinger said...

Happy birthday a few days late. I check in to read bogs now and then and I have always enjoyed your writings. I lived in Alaska from 1970 to 1974. I was assigned to Fort Richardson near Anchorage. I don’t know why but your situation reminds me of an incident that happened to me one time when I was visiting Fort Wainwright. I spent a week at FW about every six weeks. I would fly up on Sunday afternoon, spend the night in the BOQ and be ready for work on Monday morning. I ate dinner at the Officer’s Club and most times I was the only one there. One time I noticed a female dinning alone, the host sat me aways from her so we did not speak. She finished her meal before I did but I could tell she seemed in no hurry to leave. When I finished, I stood up to pay my check and she got up a left a few steps ahead of me. We both used the tunnel walkway between the club and the BOQ and she was close enough for me to speak. She returned my greeting and we started up a conversation. The rooms did not have TV so we watched the one in the lobby. I learned she was married to a retired military person and lived in a cabin that was isolated with no neighbors close by. I also learned her husband paid her little attention and they no longer had sex. We were both about 40 so I got the feeling she was coming on to me. After watching a couple shows we both left to go to our room and she was just opposite me. In just a very few minutes she knocked on my door saying a light had burned out in her lamp and she could not replace it. And would I help. This was all before my wife and I had started swinging. We had talked about swinging but thought the risk while I was on active duty to great and we would wait until I retired. In the mean time we had agreed not to have sex with others. Your post make me think of that night and wonder what would have happened had we not had our agreement. My bog told about our adventure once we did start swinging and we enjoyed the lifestyle for more than twenty years. We were married 60 years when my wife died two years ago. And those were 60 very happy years and I miss her every day.By the way what is a bud tender

Seeking Connection said...

Love your story. Thank you for sharing. A bud tender works in a legal pot shop and is licensed to sell weed.