Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I just turned 60

It was a great party.  I couldn't have wanted anything more.
My cards were signed by some of the top mushers, and Iditarod royalty.

Not many get that.
Also the race was a success.  For me.
People loved the food food and hospitality.

The news reached far and wide.  Best ever checkpoint. 

So now I am coming down from tgat high, into a low.  Always happens.  A let down after the build up, process,  and done.

Our sales guy came by. It was hard to sit and pretend I didn't know anything about the truck driver moving, not coming back.

About the ups and downs of his relationship. He must want it to work. To leave all you live and know. Your job. Friends.

Keeping him in my thoughts so all goes well.

3 comments:

JFBreak said...

Happy birthday. I wish you luck as you get over your truck driver.

Seeking Connection said...

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes.
I am getting over the age thing, after all I feel pretty good.
The truck driver thing is becoming fond memories

Same sassy girl said...

Happy birthday! So glad you had good company! And fond memories.