Thursday, October 20, 2016

"I don't know why , or how you make me feel...

"I just think of you and I am rock hard"
Just wow. I have been so in pain and insured for so long this is come just in time. My back feels great I'm doing yoga postures that I haven't done in years I can work all day and feel absolutely no pain.
And then this. It wiped away all of my I'm such an old lady and I'll never have any fun anymore my total personality seem to be wiped from me.
And then this.
I pulled my favorite black corset from the closet with matching underwear Lacey soft silky underwear.
As if it matters there is yummy things in the oven that will smell the house and a fire in the fireplace.
But most of all a black silky corset. And it fits it's almost too large but it fits. My hair is long and flowing just as he had asked me not to cut it. I am so excited and nervous.

No comments: