Thursday, May 12, 2016

It feels like......

The house had a cold dark feeling. Didn't last very long. The night before I couldn't sleep. I called out his name and whispered I love you I love you I love you. It was a feeling I had never felt before. A desperate longing to hold him close. Today is Thursday he was scheduled to make delivery today. He never came. I looked at that post on his Facebook page to find out that his father had passed away. I texted him and told him I'm sorry I was that this had happened. And that my thoughts and prayers are with his family. Immediately texted back that he missed me and was looking forward to seeing me today. He will be flying out of state tomorrow morning. But I will text or call sometime this week. It all feels so different. It feels so real. The last time I had seen him he told me how much felt like he belonged in me. I agree he does belong in me. We touched without holding back. It was good and warm and loving. It's like we live in a different dimension. Most relationships have birthdays they have family have Mother's Day and anniversaries. We have moments. I plant him gardens. I have stained glass windows with flowers I have stained glass windows with flowers putting  them just for him . I painted his portrait. It's not the same things that other people get to have. Those are just things. A frame around it supposed to be a life. We have spirit. Something that is beyond this world.

1 comment:

Same sassy girl said...

You explain it so well... such a writer... a poet you are. Such a roller coaster but the view from the top is spectacular!