Friday, July 3, 2015

"Your hair is getting long" he said.

Someone  asked for me not to cut it, I said.

I saw his smile,  and blush as he whispered "who could that have been".
As I signed the check and waited for him to place the kegs....

Long for you to tug, and hold on to when I taste you, when you fuck me from behind.
I love that blush on his face, as i see him tremmer, he goes weak, and stabilizes  himself on the bar.
He didn't have  long,  but kissed me deep. He sighed "you feel like home, as he drew me nearer.
"Like Martha Stewart  home?" I asked.
No he said, like wet slippery,  deep, home. I love being  in you.
A guest appeared from the door. We pulled away, I greeted her with a good morning. When she was gone, he asked about next week, spending the night, and being close all night.

I said yes.....

No comments: