Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Life is crazy...

A fellow  political blogger and Facebook  friends posts had me a bit confused.

"Recovery  lunch"
"redemption  salad"
"freedom salad "

All with detailed descriptions.

I thought mabe he had been in an accident,  or had surgery.  Then the lengthy  post ,

She said she had never felt such closeness,  intimacy. ...
4o years of marriage,  2 children, I saw his posts of their trips, parties.
I had attended  a few.
"He was my best friend..... I will take my things as he has moved into our home.
This will be the last time I touch the soil in this garden....."

Very unexpected.

I guess you never know really.

The truck driver posted today that he was happy, and more in love with his wife of 25 years....their Anniversary.

I am happy for him. But for her just some sorrow.

No comments: