Thursday, July 3, 2014

The truck pulled in a "Iam not getting a blow job fashon"

My heart sank as the truck driver pulled in. It was the park of ergency, I have to go. He looked apologetic as he started to unload quickly. I signed the check. He said" I can't stay, "
I told him I knew, because it was the holiday, and The sales guy told me.

He came round me from behind the bar stool, rubbing my shoulders he said "this is how I am going to fuck you from behind". I would rather you hold my tits.

He said I better go. Then he looked out the open doors and windows, unzipped. His beautiful cock rolled out. I bent down and took him in my mouth.
"I am so rock hard!"
He said "be hind the bar".  I pull my pants to my knees and he slipped in. Both of us eyeing the doors that where wide open.

I bent over the beer cooler. "I love funking your pussy"

"Why can't I ever just leave here without having you?

We zipped up, and said our good byes...."thank you" my customary farewell.

"You just do something to me.......every time I am here I can't walk away"

I wish I knew what that was, I would never make it leave.

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad. I love the encounter but hate the goodbyes

Seeking Connection said...

My too. But it kind of makes the encounter so magical in a way.

I love the look on his face of utter disbelief at how he is overwhelmed by wanting me and has no control over it.

What a precious gift.