Thursday, June 26, 2014

You didn't notice that I have only one testicle?

How did I miss that? What I thought was he had one large ball ...like they were glued together or something.

He had just come out of the shower steamy and dewy.  I love a naked man answering the door. 

I just stood there taking him in. He stood ready and confident.

He asked me in.

He towel off and slid into some shorts.

I must have been nervous. ..

He said "yes it is different to be completely alone.  No one walking in on us."

It certainly was. That intensity of fucking in random places. ..The kitchen counter,  a table in the banquet room with cathedral ceilings and large open windows. The sitting room burrow wood card table

And across the couch in front of the fireplace.

In the hotel room it was  plain vanilla and over too quickly.

We talked afterwards.
Family stuff. The scars on his body.

Nothing real deep.

He seems to think having a son addicted to drugs is easier.
He commented.

"I thought my lot was rough,  glad my kid isn't transgendered."

Well what ever. I don't think it is that big a deal. If it made him feel better about his dilemma all the better.

I was not invited to spend the night. The whole thing lasted an hour and a half.

I need something more.

3 comments:

Advizor54 said...

I know you want more, but that hour and a half sounded pretty good tome.

maybe the "more" will come later.

Seeking Connection said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seeking Connection said...

I am getting taken care of in the morning. He is cumming early. Tonight he asked me to send pictures. It's a little risky now that I am running for office but I like that.