Friday, April 4, 2014

FFF........something I had never done


Image from a photo series called "Rich Bitch"
for more FFF follow this linkWord Count: 500Bonus Words: +100 if you're a good tipper.Required Opening: "What took you so long?"Forbidden Word: HoneymoonExtra Credit: Set the story in the most recent place where you stayed overnight in a hotel.

"What took you so long"  I stood there extremely uncomfortable in what I was wearing as I was being in this room. It was a redicules attemt to save our love life. I just didn't seem to want him anymore. The doctors said I was fine. Specailist told us I was healthy, mentally fit, they said.
This was our 23 aniversary. We married young. Arranged. We both saved ourselves. It was too easy. LOL two horry kids.

As I turned around in the darkened room I remembered the doctor saying no talking.
Then I felt his breath on my neck. Barely touching me he breathed me in as he fell to his knees. Smelling my ass i felt unsure, but barely touching me it was ok. Down my legs, to my feet. I felt dizzy, almost.
Then he rasied my foot. removed my shoe, smelled it , took my other foot into his hand, removed my shoe, then kissed it.

As if he had never seen it it before snuggle it. I shivered, but the room was not cold. It fact it felt as though It heated me from the inside.

I trembled. As the floor shook under me he took me in his arms and lead me to the bed. softly he spread my legs, smelling me, and deciding to pinch gently my nipples. It was not like the babies lips, So pricklely,

With a silk tie he wrapped my wrists, tieing me to the bed post. He smelled my under arms, then licked them. As he pulled my leggs apart he smelled me, not touching me. Then tied my ankles to bed.

His breath on my skin. Smelled my body, as waiting to pounce on prey.

I could feel my leggs spead and my hips tilt forward arching toward him. as if out of my control, but it was me doing it.

A heat surging from down there, like I had never felt before.

His lips on my ass, then my spine, then my ass, then....... on me inside me. Up my tummy, across my chest, on my lips......

He entered me....... All I could feel was wet, gushing, my musles contracting in such pleasure I had never know.

It seem a though time did not exit.

He untied my hands and feet, we rolled into each other, and became as one.

As the sun arose in the sky outside our window. He took the blindfold from my eyes......

"Dr Smith!"      I am fixed!

You were never broken he said.
Your husband wasn't either.

But where was he?

In the other room, with .........?

My assitant, James.


1 comment:

Tom said...

Ha ha, somehow I think her husband figured out he was with James before the blindfold came off. :) Great twist!