Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ruffing It FFF

Word Limit: 300Bonus Words: +50 if your team won yesterday.Required Phrase: "Pitch a tent"Forbidden Words: Mosquitoes, sunburn, poison ivyExtra Credit: Tell us about one of your sexual (mis)adventures in the great outdoors.

After a cozy night in the weather shack we skied into the cabin. only 6 miles. It was a clear cold day in March. The cabin was his great grand dads. The stone fire place would be our only heat, and place to cook.

The water was heard distantly at the back. He went out and broke the ice loose. It sprung forth in a gush "artesian" It was ice cold, clear and beautiful like his ice blue eyes.  He was headed to greatness. Maybe that is why he turned me on so much. I loved a powerful man. He had traveled through Europe collecting art, being free mostly. His wild free movements as he skied said it all. He took life that way. Not afraid. He had the guts to take on the electric commission so that a line with fierce towering power grid didn't take over the historic highway.

The fire was started in the sauna. The sun was setting early as it does in mid March giving a cozy purple glow to everything we did. We sat naked talking about life. Our projects and the dreams we had. We were going to change the world.

As the sun warmed the porch, the snow was soft. Just the right temperature I thought. "Have you ever made love in the snow" I Coilly asked. He said "no and I don't plan on it." Then he looked at me as I removed my ski pants, then my silk long johns. "Oh come on! Stop, Ahhhhhh." he wined. Then he said"as long as you are on the bottom" I laughed. He flung off his clothes. Embracing me tight he bit my lip as his hands groped my body. We rolled softly into the snow. It was the right snow, like coming from a hot sauna and rolling it just cooled enough to make the sting sensuous. He stayed hard, then pulled out sliding down my body he bite the snow, spread me open wide sucked my clit in his mouth. The snow on my back melting as I arched my back into it. I returned the favor. Taking the snow and his hard cock in my mouth, running my tongue on his balls he groaned.
Flipping me over he fucked me til we both came.

Later we cuddled in bed in front of the stone fire place as the temperature outside dropped to -25.
The world revolved round the same as it always had after that trip. He married, had children, ran for office. I finished school, took a job working with throwaways.

Hmmmm a sexual misadventure?  Lets say swimming in a waterhole on a glacier Is not conducive of keeping it hard. Also make sure you off the trail far enough before giving a blow job. Sex in the snow while painfuller can be very hot? sex from behind while skiing try reaching down and scooping some snow in your hands then cup his balls ever so slightly.

Fucking in a tent at a music festival once we failed to notice the grizzly bear tracks and poop. Wow!



for more FFF Three Spelling Mistake.


5 comments:

Tom said...

Oh, man! That would be a really bad place to get frostbite! :)

Sillyone said...

Hot! And cold!

Advizor54 said...

Grizzly bear tracks? He must have smelled something in the air.

i like the story, sensuous, passionate, daring, reminded me of Hank Reardon. In the end, though, they go there separate ways. Tragic.

Unknown said...

Grizzly Bear tracks; scary!

Seeking Connection said...

It was. But the sex was so good and romantic. We Walz on the banks of the nanana. River to live music in the midnight sun. The we moved on...back to arms of the people we came with...hee hee