Saturday, February 9, 2019

As I am changing the litter box......

Text mesage.....
"How is your Saturday? "
"Being lazy" I said.
"Good deal. Need Help, LOL"
"Went to Qu gong, came home, hot tub, nap/reading.....you?"
"being Lazier" he said
"nice"
"trying to convince myself to go for a hike." he said
"I  Am trying to convince myself to paint"
"you should" he said"
I Know...... The painting is due for a show on March 5th. Just then the phone rings.

His voice is sexy......... "can I join you in the hot tub, are clothing necessary?"
I tell him clothing is not an option, thinking to myself, just ask my neighbors they are well aware what gets worn in my hot tub.
"so if I come over......

"Yes....." I say breathlessly

"are you......"

" yes...." I say

"I would , feel my cock in your mouth, down your throat .....you would roll over on top of me ....ride me....as I stroke your breast......"

"you come so quickly...." He said

I do normally too, so was not faking that in my fake fantasy phone sex call.

Him" well I was thinking of going ice fishing your way today."

"How are the lakes with all the aftershocks?" I say 

There has been concern about the rivers and lakes for travel and fishing. The frequent movement of the earth keeps the waters open.

"They fine, I have not had any trouble." He says

"Well if you find yourself this way, give me a text."







 

3 comments:

Same sassy girl said...

Mmm... adore those sexy calls!

Advizor54 said...

Well..... did he come by? (and sorry for asking 6 months late.)

Seeking Connection said...

He didn't come by this time. But has many times after 😉
Good to see you writing again.