Thursday, December 21, 2017

For those of you who do not know

I lost my home in a tragic fire that took everything. 
My pets. My paintings,  studio...

And mostly. My Thursday's with the truck driver.

I write here on these pages as you are the only ones who know of his existence.  We were so very secret. 

Living only in moments.

Tonight I can not sleep. Missing him, missing all of what we were....

If nothing at all.

I tried to make him permanent. In paintings, stained glass. That he would last forever there in this building we shared.

It is all gone.

3 comments:

JFBreak said...

Truly sorry for your loss of it all.

Same sassy girl said...

Oh no! Hope time and good people will help you find a new path to better days. Lean on me whenever you like.

-Sassy

Seeking Connection said...

Thank you both so much. I have started to write again. It helps just as before this, and your friendship has been a anchor in storms, and darkness