Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Some women would like that

" hun if you could just lose about 30 pounds I'd be so proud of you, you're out there and Anchorage representing me on the lodge and I can think, there you are my hot wife "

But here I am being loved admired licked and kissed by men who like me just the way I am.
But in the hot tub be asked me if I still wanted that Mercedes-Benz period I'd really rather have a Lexus. If I have to live this doll and boring slave kind of existence Alexis would help a lot.

So many women want a sugar daddy I just want to be lick and kissed and cuddled.

2 comments:

Same sassy girl said...

You manage to take all the things life hurls at you and boil to down to the most amazing wisdom! YES!

Seeking Connection said...

Thank you. I have so many things to write, but time have I none