Wednesday, March 22, 2017

My love life sucks

I'm so bored I have not had sex probably in since the week before Christmas.
The most  excitement that I have gotten recently was talking to an old church friend in front of my fireplace and she asked me if I had a picture of my husband. I said I might have something on my  phone fortunately before she saw any of my Tumblr pictures or any my p*** pictures I said oops no I don't have anything no pictures of the husband here.

It's quite amazing that I had this life prior to moving to the Heart of Darkness where is an upstanding citizen somebody you went to church every Sunday and was on committees and did things and now I just have a secret life period or I wish I had more of the secret life that I had a year ago. I might have to start putting forth some effort

No comments: