Thursday, December 18, 2014

Being stood up

I have been stood up so many times my husband thinks I love him......

Really.

He has gotten 4 steak and lobster dinners.  Hot rub downs with specially prepared oils ....in a hot sauna with an enormas natural sea sponge.

The husband has gotten the pleasure of numerously sex toys, new positions I was promised By others.

And..... imported corsets, silk stockings, and some of the best best wines

I love the planning of a good fuck. The fire in the fire place,  a massage. Texting it up.

Sweet fucking throughout the night, and breakfast in the morning.

My winter is being wasted by missed connections, cock blocking by Chrismas, and wives and children. Oh and shity weather.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If I had a woman half of what you are I would never, every stand her up.

Seeking Connection said...

Thank you, your comment made my day.I have just been busy, lots of great stuff happening. Fun dog race, that was fun to be a part of.

Anonymous said...

Do keep posting: I miss your ramblings about life up north.