Thursday, November 20, 2014

back on line....

Nothing good to report. didn't win but had a great time trying. But not so much in the sex department.

The opera went well, evrything is done so now is the time to paint and hang out.

A winter without a lover ....... could be the case. The truck driver is a maybe for 15 minuites , maybe not ...I never really know and it is getting old.

Had a long conversation with a sex friend. I like that we share and don't have to have sex . The topic is that there is no happy medium and when it gets good, it's gone.

Or if it comes even a smidgin close to the ideal.

But at least I get to say......."this is what I need"

Then there is the age thing. LOL


3 comments:

Advizor54 said...

I hope the trucker comes to his senses soon.

Same sassy girl said...

Great to see you back! You'll always be a winner to me!

Seeking Connection said...

Thanks. It was sure fun. And I did a great job. I was a voice for those that have none, and for those who want just to be recognized. I made people aware.

I think I even scared the democrats. Hee.