Monday, September 15, 2014

Fear and loathing on the campaign trail

One of the perks of running in being able to connect with like minded people.  Well to some extent anyway.

I just don't like fiddle fucking around on some issues.  Unfortunately I call a spade a spade.

Like for instance. ....

"As you may know our country was founded on Christian believes by Christian men"

Well no not exactly true. How do you know that young man?

"Because their letters have a blessing at the end"

Well what about the letter Ben Franklin wrote to his friend regarding older women?  I only recall it saying older women are grateful,  discrete,  and all cats are gray in the dark. I sure as hell didn't see " may god bless you and God speed on getting some pussy soon."

Ok so maybe I should not talk to future constituents this way.  But what the hell we need some open honest dialog.

The food and drink has been over the top great.

I won't mention names but a fundraiser brunch with bloody Marys and mimosa!

Also the strategic brunches ....yum catered.

At the last one I spilled the beans on being a former fuck buddy of my opponent.

Wait for it.....

We may have a meet and great at his mom's house.  She hates him.

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

i love your honesty and your willingness to run an open campaign. i just hope you don't leave us when you take office.

Seeking Connection said...

No...never. I may be caught up in it for the next 49 days though. Also I am in that opera. Busy busy.

So many people are supporting me. I have so much to read and to prepare for debates. Sigh.
But what a grwat adventure!