Friday, July 18, 2014

As the truck pulled into the driveway.....

Two guests wondered in the door. "Can I help you?" I asked.
"Yes we would like food".

"Sorry I am not serveying today." I said in a somewhat haried voice. I could see him jump from the truck and prepare to bring in the champane I ordered for the wedding.

He was cool, very professional. "I can't stay, I have to get back And I am late due to road construction" It was true. it was late and there were stae trucks in my driveway as the road out front was being repaired.

"Try every time not to, but for some reason I can't resist it...you"   But I was not flirtly, not even close, I am causual and mindfull of his feelings, his being.

I write the check after he puts the liquor in the cooler. Our conversation is sparse.

"I am hard....i don't know why I can't resist" he kisses me, I lick and nibble his ear. He checks to see if anyone is around throught the windows. " I I want so much more, to take you ing bedroom and spend the time I need to...with vibrators....."  I take my hands down his back to his ass...."yes so much more I say"

I feel the cum running down my legs in squirts.

I call out " I am so wet, it is running down my legs"
He dry humps me as me reminds himself he has to leave.

We go to the large room he pulls his cock out and I drop to my knees, licking and deep throating him. I stroke his ass through his jeans and he pulls them down, so I can play more.

He says" I need to be in your other hole"

We go back in the cubbie. He makes sure I am wet enough to accept him in.
He thrusts and we both cry out our moans of deep pleasure.

We both came very hard. I sigh"thank you"

After there is little time for chatter. But we banter as lovers do.

But we are just caught in this moment. Who knows why we need each other so, and yet it is nothing in the real scheme of things.

But it is everything.

No comments: